UOI



                                   UOI




Hi my name is Maddie and I'm going to tell you about our UOI. In week  three we all went to different classes and got info about the class and how the different classes function. Mia, Amy and I went to Montessori  to look at their furniture and their walls. We also asked them how their class system works. I forgot to say that Mia did system, Amy did walls and I did furniture. I learnt that in Montessori they do not have a lot on their walls and art displayed. They can even sit wherever they want. It was cool because they had 4 rooms inside one class!

In week four, on a piece of paper we did a design for our class. We do not know who is the winner of the design yet,but doing it was really fun. And also we are doing this so Miss H can choose some features of our design to actually go in our classroom, e.g., mini working areas or different wall displays.

by Maddie

Comments