Going to other classes

On the 19th of february Monday, Room thirteen went to visit other classes, I went to Montessori. If you are wondering why we went to other classes that is because we wanted to find out about how there classroom works and how it is set up. Some people went  to find out what there systems are and how there walls are set, that's what I went for, how there walls are set up. 

We all had a group (there were 3 groups) and one person in each group went to another class. The people in each group looked at systems, wall displays and furniture.  I went with Mia.E and Maddie.M.

When we got there I suddenly thought it was a great idea to bring the ipad because the montessori didn't have a lot of things on their walls. After a while of walking around I decided to take some photos of what was on there walls or up against their walls. It only took a little amount of time to take the photos of what was on there walls or up against there walls so I walked around for a bit and then decided to take photos of what different things they  to had compared. 

We all had questions to ask but I couldn't ask very many because they didn't have a lot of things on their walls so here are my questions that I have in me book:
 1, How are your walls set up? 
2, why are your walls set up like this?
 3,What different areas do you have on your walls? 4, What different things do you have on your walls? 
5, Is it the teachers work or your work on the walls? 
6, Do you like what gose/is on your walls? 
Last but not least: 
7, What art do you have on your walls? 

I learnt from Montessori that they were different to us because they had a lot less things on there walls and they had different equipment to us. 


By Amy!        

Comments